- Managers want their teams to be successful
- Team members want to do a great day’s work
- The relationship with your manager is as important as that with your parents
- Great leadership is learned
- You don’t need to be loud to lead
- Great leaders care
- Everyone loves a thank-you
- Everyone wants to be listened to
- Everyone craves feedback
- Work should be fun
Kebukism applies in every country, in every industry, from large multi-national teams, to groups of five around a single desk.
Kebukists can be first time managers who want to inspire their new team, or long term managers who want to find another way. Kebukists can be CEO's, sports coaches, teachers, parents or charity workers. If you've looked across a workspace and seen groups of people looking down, not communicating, just getting through the day and asked why - then you are a Kebukist.
The products that we build have Kebukism baked into every line of code. Kebukism drives us forward to give every manager of every team across the world the tools to be awesome.
For more information on Kebuki and how it can help you to attract, inspire and retain amazing team members check out our short demo video.